Stir-fry vegetables for gut health
Prebiotic-rich stir fry
- 1 cucumber sliced, skin on
- 1 courgette sliced, skin on
- 2 red peppers roasted, skin off
- 1 spring onions chopped
- 1 chard, a bunch chopped
- 2 tbsp brown rice miso
- 4 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 2 tbsp white rice vinegar or lemon juice
- vermicelli rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds pan roasted
- Red peppers with a little olive oil at 200 degrees for 20-25minutes. Let them cool and peel the skins off
- Brown the spring onions, courgettes, cucumber and chard. Cover for 10 minutes to allow the vegetables to cook in their own juices. Open the lid and add the red peppers.
- Mix the olive oil, sesame seed oil, miso paste and vinegar. Add to the work when the veggies are ready. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
Make simple, healthy meals for your family!
My compilation of 36 delicious and nutritious plant-based recipes will have your family asking for a second helping!
These plant-based meals are packed full of nutrition with simple ingredients and are easy to prepare, even with a busy schedule!